Ltd-Or-Umbrella.co.uk is controlled by a parent organization – Gunn Strategies Ltd. Any details submitted are directly transferred to Gunn Strategies Ltd. head office onto our secure server.
What data do we collect?When you register interest in our illustration services, you may provide us with:
- Your personal details, including your full name, email address, phone number and title.
- Details regarding your current/prospective employment, including, daily/hourly rate, projected hours/days to be worked per week/month, your current recruitment agency and the industry in which you work.
- Proficiency of emails that you may receive from us i.e. did you open the correspondence, did you click on any links within.
- Your feedback and contributions to customer surveys and questionnaires.
How and why we use personal dataWe have a few reasons to use and store your personal data:
- To process and provide accurate payment illustrations upon your request.
- To let you know about offers and pertinent information that may apply to your contracting situation.
- To create and recommend future initiative and products that may be of interest to you.
- To provide you with relevant and appropriate marketing communications. To invite you to partake in customer surveys and questionnaires.
Sharing personal data with other service providersWith due notification, we may share the personal data we collect with other companies contracted with Ltd-Or-Umbrella.co.uk . When we share personal data with these companies we do so in a secure manner, require them to keep it safe, and ask that they do not use your personal data for their own marketing purposes. We work alongside companies that provide the following services:
- Employment through an umbrella company based service.
- Contractor, consultancy, advice and guidance.
- Limited company accountancy and formation.
How we protect personal dataWe have computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption to protect your information. We also operate from a secure office building protected by an identification locking system and covered by constant CCTV surveillance. The transmission of any personal data is done so in an encrypted manner using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). Though we adhere to as many technical and organisational measures possible to safeguard your personal data, we unfortunately cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the internet to us. The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination deemed ‘adequate’ for transference. At no point will it be shared or stored outside of those geographical limits. We will put in place appropriate protection to make sure your personal data remains adequately protected and is treated in line with this Policy.
Marketing and market researchThis section explains the choices you have when it comes to receiving marketing communications and taking part in market research. You have the choice to opt-in to any marketing communication that may be relevant to your situation. When you register your interest in our services we’ll ask if you would like to be a part of our future marketing, if you agree at the time – please note you can change your marketing preferences anytime by emailing us a request: email@example.com We’re also constantly seeking to refine our services and products, therefore we may choose to contact you for market research purposes. Again, you can choose to withdraw your contact details from this aspect of our business development if you wish, by emailing us. info@Ltd-Or-Umbrella.co.uk
Your rightsUnder the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to see the personal data we hold about you. This is called a Subject Access Request. If you would like a copy of the personal data we hold about you, please email us:
- Entitle your email Subject Access Request and send to: info@Ltd-Or-Umbrella.co.uk
- The law allows us to charge an administration fee of £10. Payment details to be discussed following request.
- We want to make sure that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. If any of the details are incorrect, please let us know and we will amend them.